Monday, February 7, 2011

Blogs That Are AWESOME!!!

formhttp://pickedappraiseddone.blogspot.com/2011/01/bukowski-is-pure-genious.html#comment-form

I was reading through blogs and this one kind of stood out to me. The thing that stood to me wasn’t what Daisy was writing about but how she wrote it. It wasn’t formal at all. Instead of me reading it, it felt like a conversation. That’s what Daisy does well and I mean REALLY WELL. I always write formally and this kind of gives me a clue on how to write in your own voice. Plus when someone writes in their own voice instead of it sounding like an essay it keeps the reader interested and want to read more.
            Zarrin is really amazing with the things she does to her blog posts. She’s able to write and elaborate so well. The thing that I think that makes her blog posts so good is that she gets straight to the point without giving too much away. By doing that she keeps her readers all the way to the end and on the edge of their seats. To make it even better she added vocabulary words. Her choices of words are unique and make her blog posts interesting.
            Last but not least is Hannah’s blog post. Like Daisy she talks in her own voice and that makes it really better. But another thing is all the things she notices. She puts her expressions into her blog. It sounds like she was really excited to do her blog and that made it more interesting to read. Hannah really is infinite. J

1 comment: